Judi Tapley Counselling can help you!
I have over 21 years’ experience in counselling, specialist therapies and supporting adolescents and adults through issues they may be dealing with.
I have a wealth of experience in dealing with a wide range of personal problems including anxiety and panic attacks, low self-esteem, low mood/depression, self-identity issues, fears and phobias, bereavement and loss, self-harming, trauma of any kind, tinnitus and anger management and childhood issues which could include abuse, neglect and attachment disorder.
I offer a calm and relaxing home setting for the sessions to take place and I recognise the importance of providing a safe and secure environment. My integrative approach draws together a wide range on therapeutic models, techniques and strategies which I have developed over the years. This allows me to provide a personalised service that best suits your individual needs.
My practice is registered with two private insurance heath care providers.
Judi Tapley offering a specialist counselling service that includes:
- Over 21 years’ experience in counselling
- UKRC Registered Independent Counsellor
- Registered MBACP Snr. Accredited Counsellor/Psychotherapist
- EMDR. Europe Accredited Practitioner in EMDR (eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing)
- Tinnitus advisor trained by the British Tinnitus Association
- Lifespan Integration
- An extensive range of specialist strategies, techniques and therapies
- Tailored and streamlined to your needs
- Long and short-term work available
- A relaxing home environment for the sessions to take place
- An integrative approach to therapy
- Resources to take away with you
- Competitive pricing
- Professional, confidential, supportive and calming nature
I offer a number of specialist therapies that offer a holistic approach to the issues that may be affecting your life in a number of different ways. Contact me today to find out about the help I can offer you.